What healthy habits have found a home in your daily routine? You know, those simple (not necessarily easy) choices you make in the moment that support you to go the distance.
It’s a good idea to check in from time to time to see where you have made progress and where you are ready to take a next step.
Some of my favorites are:
• Choosing essential oils and non-toxic, natural ingredients and products for skin care, hair care, oral care and cleaning
• Practicing centering and breath prayers to stay connected in the Spirit
• Preparing plant-based whole, live foods for nourishment and vitality
• Reaching for water, celery juice and other fresh juices for hydration and healing
• Taking supplements to support overall health, digestion, energy, clarity, mood, sleep, etc.
• Following time-blocking to stay on track with goals and stay present in each gifted moment
Try focusing on one new habit at a time. How do you know when you’re ready to add a new habit? I like to use brushing my teeth as a benchmark. When a habit becomes as anchored as your oral care, then you know you’re on your way! You may be surprised to see how much you can improve your life by making small changes, day by day.